Annetta DeVries, our beloved sister, aunt and friend, was honored on June 27, 2020, with a family graveside service in Spring Lake Township Cemetery. We express much appreciation to the staff at Heartwood Lodge who cared for Netta these many years. The family is grateful for the prayers and concern expressed to us as we grieve her passing and rejoice in her heavenly freedom.
- SLHS students commissioned for village's Art in the Park
- Here's the 411 for fireworks
- Grand Haven forecast
- Michigan governor closes indoor bars, allows to-go cocktails
- Wednesday's update: 4 deaths, 262 new cases in Michigan
- Update: Peaceful end to standoff in Crockery Twp.
- 'Anything is possible': With fall sports approaching, MHSAA has decision on its hands
- Defending RMC champ Nate Lashley's life has changed, fondness for Detroit hasn't
- Free Pronto Pups in memory of Petie
- West Olive man dies in motorcycle crash
- Bystander rescues teen in near-drowning
- Spring Lake man draws eyes with airplane fuselage renovation
- 2 downtown bars close temporarily due to COVID-19 concerns
- Police to start 'zero tolerance' campaign Wednesday
- 4 hurt in 2-car crash Saturday on Lake Michigan Drive
- MDOT checks traffic light after two injury crashes at Hayes and US 31
- Michigan reports 314 new COVID-19 cases, 19 deaths Saturday
- Wrong-way driver causes head-on crash on I-96, flees scene
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.