As COVID-19 numbers continue to spike, many local services are closing to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We will update this list as new closings come in.
• Loutit District Library – Curbside service only, through Dec. 13. Reach the library staff at 616-850-6900 or email@example.com.
• Grand Haven Area Public Schools – all school buildings closed to in-person learning through Dec. 7.
• Grand Haven Township Hall – Lobby is closed to the public, with all payments, permits and other activities completed remotely (e.g., mail, drop box, electronic payments, etc.)
• Ottawa County Road Commission – Lobby at 14110 Lakeshore Ave. is closed to the public.
• Ottawa County – Walk-in services suspended at Fillmore Complex, West Olive. Appointments only.
• Harbor Transit – Instituting 24-our advance limited service, effective Wednesday, Nov. 18. Passengers will be required to call before 5 p.m. the day before they need a ride.
• Ferrysburg City Hall – Lobby is closed to the public. Conduct business with the City by using the website at www.ferrysburg.org, or contact by phone at 616-842-5803 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a drop box in front of the office to pay bills.
• Spring Lake District Library – closed; anticipated reopening of Nov. 30.
• Spring Lake Public Schools – closed to in-person learning through Nov. 30.
• Spring Lake Village/Township Hall – closed through Nov. 30. The office will be open by appointment only.
• Shoreline Soccer – all soccer leagues have been suspended.
• Edgewood Elementary School – closed to in-person learning through Monday, Nov. 16
*If you would like to report a closing to be included, please email to email@example.com