As COVID-19 numbers continue to spike, many local services are closing to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We will update this list as new closings come in.
• Loutit District Library – Curbside service only, through Dec. 13. Reach the library staff at 616-850-6900 or email@example.com.
• Grand Haven Area Public Schools – all school buildings closed to in-person learning through the end of the semester.
• Grand Haven Township Hall – Lobby is closed to the public, with all payments, permits and other activities completed remotely (e.g., mail, drop box, electronic payments, etc.)
• Ottawa County Road Commission – Lobby at 14110 Lakeshore Ave. is closed to the public.
• Ottawa County – Walk-in services suspended at Fillmore Complex, West Olive. Appointments only.
• Harbor Transit – 24-hour advance limited service. Passengers are required to call before 5 p.m. the day before they need a ride.
• Ferrysburg City Hall – Lobby is closed to the public. Conduct business with the city by using the website at www.ferrysburg.org, or contact by phone at 616-842-5803 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a drop box in front of the office to pay bills.
• Spring Lake District Library – is open for lobby pick-up service from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. Library staff is available to answer questions during those hours, as well, by calling 616-846-5770.
• Spring Lake Public Schools – currently closed to in-person learning.
• Spring Lake Village/Township Hall – The office is open by appointment only.
• Shoreline Soccer – all soccer leagues have been suspended.
*If you would like to report a closing to be included, please email the Tribune at email@example.com.