13th annual Soup for All

Alex Doty • Nov 16, 2017 at 1:33 PM
More than 380 people packed St. Patrick's/St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Grand Haven on Thursday afternoon for the 13th annual Soup for All. Money raised at the event will be dispersed to different organizations that assist residents, with about 60 percent going toward assisting residents with housing needs and the other 40 percent going toward helping with food.
Grand Haven Tribune Videos