Grand Haven's junior varsity and freshman basketball teams celebrated a Bucs' Pride night Thursday, Feb. 13, during their games against Rockford. The freshmen boys and girls teams played in the auxiliary gym, while the JV boys and girls teams played in the main gymnasium. Players wore special purple warm-up jerseys bearing the name of a family member or friend who has battled cancer. Money raised during the games went to Bluebird Cancer Retreats. The American Legion Honor Guard presented the colors during the national anthem prior to the boys' JV game.
- Homeowners want answers on M-231 project
- WMC hosts Special Olympics game
- Former star Sedrick Irvin makes pitch to return to Michigan State: 'All I need is a shirt'
- Ice conditions may prompt early removal of fishing shanties
- Southbound lane closures tonight on drawbridge
- Debate night brawl: Bloomberg, Sanders attacked by rivals
- Chinook Pier revised deficit plan approved
- State Briefs
- Two ice fishermen rescued from Spring Lake
- Farley returns to coach GH football
- Eagle frozen into ice released as temperatures rise
- Holland man headed to prison for assault of pregnant girlriend
- School district ponders developmental kindergarten
- Harbor Transit officials consider expansion
- Gracious Grounds receives '7-figure' donation
- Paid parking a hot topic during Monday meeting
- Michigan woman wanted for husband's 2002 death arrested in Rome
- End of an era
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.