While most Homecoming activities were canceled this year due to COVID-19, the Buccaneers did have some special events during Friday's football game. The marching band played outside the stadium prior to kickoff, going through its halftime show and playing the school's fight song. At halftime, Eryn Beecham was crowned as Homecoming queen, while Kujtim Surgeon was named king.
- Wednesday's update: 5,584 new cases, 45 deaths in Michigan
- Pitching, power put Bucs softball on track
- Newly hired Lakeshore Amateur Hockey director ‘checks all boxes’
- Freeze warning again tonight
- People hit streets in Grand Rapids, Detroit after verdict
- Momentum Center to host third town hall on racism
- YMCA to host Healthy Kids Day
- Storage barn destroyed in early morning fire
- Suicidal gunman taken into protective custody after GH incident
- Donald Messinger
- ’12 years of intense gratitude’: Fruitport superintendent to retire in July
- 'It’s not just a cool golf course'
- Area businesses ordered to shelter in place during incident
- 250K salmon delivered to GH
- Matthew Koops
- Norton Shores man among 9 sentenced in drug-trafficking ring
- Permanent speed signs, added enforcement eyed for M-104
- Loutit Library goes back to curbside service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.