DETROIT — On the picket lines at a General Motors transmission plant in Toledo, Ohio, passing cars honked and striking workers celebrated a tentative contract deal by munching on 10 pizzas dropped off by a supporter.
- Ottawa County deputy suffers minor injuries traffic crash
- 'People still care and they still remember'
- Moderate Republican Upton will vote against impeaching Trump
- GH's Worthington, SL's Carlson named to all-state football teams
- Mrs. LeClair's second-grade class
- Santa visits Ottawa Area Center students
- Township hears from rental property owners
- Signs go up for Scott Flahive Memorial Highway
- Police investigating body found at Spring Lake Antique Mall
- DeBruyn gets 16 years prison for drug-related death of GH woman
- Roof burns at Automatic Spring Products building
- Holiday hijinks
- A 'Christmas blessing'
- Santa stolen from GH Eagles following Jingle Bell Parade
- West Ottawa teen dies after being struck by vehicle while walking to bus stop
- West Olive man dies in early morning crash on Port Sheldon Street
- Hour before father found dead, accused killer called 911 for help
- Changes planted for GH Garden House
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.