Grand Haven High School’s Homecoming celebration took place this past weekend. During halftime of Friday’s varsity football game, Ryan Hough was crowned Homecoming king, while Christina Reyes was named Homecoming queen.
- Michigan near last in nation for student-to-counselor ratios
- How to talk to your kids about school safety
- State Briefs
- Parents nervous about sending kids back to school
- Grand Haven forecast
- Community Calendar
- Fruitport schools to open Tuesday with increased police presence
- Fallout from school shooting could go beyond teen, parents
- Grand Haven schools closed Monday due to threat
- Fruitport schools closed Friday due to threat
- Muskegon man injured in crash in Grand Haven Twp.
- Fruitport schools likely closed Monday as threat investigation continues
- Documents: Wheeler had history of financial troubles
- Search on for 2 parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Ashley Young's family seeks closure 3 years later
- Historic Centertown building getting a facelift
- New BLP members vote on bond proposal issue
- 2 deliveries over holiday weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.