A phone call from the jail was played and Facebook Messenger communications between the defendant and the deceased read during the second day of the trial for a Ferrysburg man charged with supplying drugs that caused a Grand Haven woman’s death.
- Husband arrested for manslaughter in Polkton Township shooting
- One injured in crash on rural road
- Crews participate in emergency response training
- Bids come back high for Community Center renovation
- State Briefs
- Community Calendar
- Libraries offer mobile hotspots for patrons
- Honoring those who served
- Fire at duplex in SL Township
- Cody Loomis pleads guilty in drunken driving deaths
- Monetza wins mayoral race
- Would you pay a toll to cross Smith's Bridge?
- Armed robber hits GH Township gas station Saturday morning
- Ottawa County woman shot in her home dies 2 1/2 weeks later
- Election results
- Bell's 104 open in Spring Lake Township
- Bucs football falls to Hudsonville in district final
- Patrick A. Swiftney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.