After a seven-hour search that covered nearly 47 square miles, the U.S. Coast Guard late Saturday suspended its search for a sailor who went overboard on the first leg of the annual Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac.
- Friday's update: 2 more deaths in Ottawa County
- Whitmer lifts Michigan's stay-at-home order
- Open for business again: Shoppers cautiously return
- Municipalities look to help local restaurants
- Spring Lake bicyclist struck by vehicle
- Ottawa remains Michigan's fastest-growing county
- 'It's been a long road'
- Holland salon owner charged after violating governor’s orders
- Whitmer hints at more reopening of Michigan in 'coming days'
- Margaret 'Peggy' Spelman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.